Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Just Go Home


A Kirk Perry Joint


I am making two announcements here. The first is click on this link: Just Go Home or click the link under the movies section on the left side. This was at the talent show at Zion Hill Camp. Most of the choreography was made up on the spot except for the chorus which was done with the help of Chris Stephens. (Yes the Chris Stephens) Bubbles (Kevin Owen), Darren and I are the ones doing the interpretive dance.

The other announcement is I'm doing this live at Avril's concert in Moncton on Thursday. I'm sure she's going to look out over the crowd see me and say "who is the cool guy with all the moves?" I'll respond the cousin of one of your former singing mates Bert McCutcheon. She will be so impressed. Any ways enjoy!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?