Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Sometimes things happen in life that are beyond your control and it makes you wonder if the whole world is conspiring to mess with your head. Such an event happened to me yesterday. Most of you know I'm going to see U2 on September 14 in Toronto. That in and of itself is going to be amazing. To top it all off we just found out last night that Dashboard Confessional is opening for U2. Dashboard just happens to be one of my favourite bands of all time. I've hardly been able to wipe the smirk off my face since. U2 and Dashboard in one night Wooooooooooo Whoooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Dvd update. I've sold 26 DVD's so far and have 3 more spoken for. If you want in I'm trying to sell as many as possible before October 16 which is the date of the special offering in our church. Each one costs $5.00. For a full description go back to my July 30th entry. Basically it's all the movies we've made here plus a bunch of bonuses. All proceeds are going towards our church's building fund. Just leave a comment or drop me an email at habhate@nbnet.nb.ca.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?