Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 16, 2005

Best Concert Ever!!!!!!!!



My apolgies to Caleb right off for what I am about to say. I was thinking befoe the concert what my favourite concert of all time had to be and I was stuck between Weird Al, Dashboard Confessional and DC Talk. After seeing U2 live it made the Weird Al concert seem more like a Dixie Chicks concert and DC Talk more like a One Cross concert. It will take me a few days to truly express my feelings but for now let me say I was within 15 feet of all 4 members of U2 at the same time. I couldn't wipe the grin off my face for the first 7 or 8 songs. Here is the set list from our concert:
Vertigo
Electric Co.
Elevation
Beautiful Day
Still Haven't Found
City of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love and Peace
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo
Pride
Where the Streets have no name
One
Old Man River

The Fly
With or Without You

All Because of You
Yahweh
Bad
A little 40

BTW Dashboard rocked as well.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?