Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Football is Back



Many of my faithful readers are also members of many of my various pools. The football season starts tonight and I have created a new blog to follow the progress of our football pool combatants. You can link to it here: Football Pool 2006 or you can link to it from the permant link on the left hand side of the page. Let me know what you think. Everyone is welcome to peruse the pictures I've chosen for all the members. Rebecca's picture is a photo that Scott Ingalls took off the coast of Grand Manan. That is a real picture of Danny Mac as well.

Dear diary.

Darren emailed me today. His writing is soooooo hot. I wish he was here.

xxxx oooo

Kirk

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?