Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Guess what I've been doing the last two days!!!!! Heidi Branscombe, Scott Ingalls and myself have been making our way through Dawson's Creek Season 5 on DVD. Dawson's Creek of course is one of the best written dramas of our day and I enjoy the roller coaster of angst and emotion that we are being taken through. Around season 3 they changed the theme song from I don't want to wait for this life to be over by Paula Cole to some stupid song about holding a persons heart in their hand. (gross concept if you think of it) My favourite part of each episode is when we crank up the original theme music at the beginning of each show and sing along at the top of our lungs. Good Times.

Hockey season is just around the corner and I will be devoting a fair amount of future posts once again to my hatred of the Habs. (who were destroyed by the Leafs a night ago. They even let Steve Thomas score) May I just say that while I did enjoy the fact that they won 0 games last year, watching them lose 82 this year will fill me with joy. As would Theodore getting scurvey.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?