Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I've decided to go on a 50 km hike over the next two days. I plan on leaving the Southern Head lighthouse and hiking on the back trails to Swallowtail and then walking home on route 776. I'm going by myself, kind of a soul searching time alone with God thing so if you never hear from me again it is probably because I fell off a cliff or broke my leg and starved to death in the woods. I wanted to go with no food or blanket for the night but Tim thinks hiking that far without food is insane so I'm going to take one can of beans with me. I'm really wimping out and taking a sleeping bag as well. If you think to pray for me over the next couple of days that would be great. Pray more for my Spiritual journey than the physical one though. There are those out there that would probably say that I'll never make it and you know who you are. I've proven you wrong before and plan on continually doing it in the future. Ta Ta

Kirk "hopefully not lost in the woods" Perry

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?