Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Ok I admit it I loved the Avril concert. She was so tiny and cute I felt like I could just stuff her in my pocket and take her home. (but nobody was home) I was able to do my interpretive dance during Nobody's Home (acoustic version) . A guinea fowl goes out to Stephanie and Cathy who also participated in the dance. No real moshing went on. I'll admit it I knew I'd feel guilty moshing around and literally shortening the lives of all the 12 year old girls up front. Best song of the night went to the opening act (Butch Walker) and his version of Kelly Clarkson's Since You've been gone. (I love that song)
Tim and I had a date planned for when I got home and I picked him up around 6:15. (yes I opened the door for him) We arrived at the McClaughlin's (sp?) Wharf Restaurant around 6:30. Our waitress (the same Stephanie from the Avril concert) had sprinkled our table with rose petals. (I still have them) We had a great dinner with great stimulating conversation.
Saturday night for the fifth time in my life I made it to the final 3 in an Ultimate Elimination Bruce game. Once again I lost. Upon reflection I figured I have finished second in all five UEB games that I have made it to the end. Why can't I win. This all vexes me so. 3 of the people who have beaten me were playing in their first game ever (Mike Ross, Rebecca Perry, Robin Tatton) I think I have been cursed to never win the game that I have poured so much of my life into. BTW the other two times I've lost have both been to Darren C which I guess is acceptable. Miss you Darren.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?