Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Trevor is correct we did get to meet Woody Harrelson. We went to the Much music building and Dan asked if there was any room left on MOD (Much On Demand) The lady made a call and we were in. The reason I didn't mention it before now is I was trying to transfer the video footage from a vhs tape tto my digital camera and then on to my computer and then to my website. I have been failing miserably at doing this so no footage yet. Basically you can see Dan and myself in the background of about 40% of the live show with a couple of very nice close ups of us. I did learn that this show is a complete fake. They forced us to be enthusiastic but I did not compromise my beliefs and refused to cheer for the Ashlee Simpson video premiere. It was kind of cool being on tv. I hadn't been on since I had been on the Arnold and Friends show as a weekly guest when I lived on Prince Edward Island. (Oh yeah in case you care Woody was very friendly, only made a couple drug references, and made us a snack which was very very tasty)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?