Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The Big Revealing is Here



I hope you're not disapointed. If you are it is because you don't appreciate the gift that i am giving to the entire world. Over the last year Tim, Darren, and myself have invented several new games (with a few others help at times) that are easy to play almost anywhere. This is the almost complete list of games. Each one has a set of rules that make them oodles of fun. So without any further ado here is the list:

1. Knife Throw.
2. Guess where I'm Looking.
3. Guess what I just ate.
4. "Colon Blow" The Raisin Bran Eat Game.
5. Steamroller.
6. Quick draw.
7. Who's dumber?
8. Guess What I'm Saying.
9. Guess What Hug I've Given You.
10. Will this Hot thing Scald Me?
11. How Drunk Do I Look?
12. Can I read this List Without Smiling?
13. Crushed Nuts: Who Knew?
14. Darren's Island lasses.
15. The Useless People Games
16. Spy vs. Spy
17. How Many Fingers am I Touching You With?
18. What Hair is this?
19. Find the Junk.
20. Find the Junk Aquatic Edition.
21. What Can I Throw at Your Car at a Red Light?
22. What Can I Throw at Your Car When It's Moving?
23. Roman Candle Catch
24. Tara's Trivia Triad
25. What's Different?
26. May or May Not Game
27. Find the Cell Phone.
28. Comparrison Game
29. Rolling Golf Ball Car Game.
30. (Tim won't let me list this one since he says it's just me being bitter)
31. Which Door Will Open?
32. Cell Phone Spin and Stare.
33. Catch the Eavesdropper.
34. "Time" to put Down the Window
35. Ball Church Game
36. Chair Catch

I have my favourites. I particularily love will this hot thing scald me and what can I throw at your car at a red light. (so far objects have included sour milk, sloppy Joe filling, peanut butter sandwich, teriyaki sauce and ovaltine) I do think catch the eavesdropper has the potential of being the most entertaining.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?