Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I get asked this question all the time. What's wrong with the Habs this year? How is it possible that they have actually won games? I've searched my heart to answer this question. I knew before the season started with the rule changes, the year off, and the attempt by the nhl to turn every game into a power play followed by a skills competition that this NHL season would suck. In the new pansey NHL the Habs are winning games. Should this surprise us? YES!!!!! Even with paid off refs, opponents in wheel chairs and a 20 goal head start it should always surprise us if the Habs happen to win games. I asked my cousin Paul what he thought and he said "I can't prove it, but I'm sure the Liberal government is to blame. They love taking life's pleasures away from me." This is an idea that should be researched. I have tried waking myself up several times from this nightmare of an undefeated Hab team but I can't wake up. I am boycotting watching any more nhl games until the Habs lose. I'm predicting watching hockey again after tonight when the Senators thump them I'll say 8-0. Happy belated Thanksgiving. May this sign of the appocalypse end soon.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?