Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Dedicated to Richard St Jules



This happens to me on occasion. When you're publishing one of the world's top Hab bashing sites you start to get emails from Hab lovers who in true Hab fashion try to be rude and violent. Richard St Jules is one such person. I would like to show you the 3 emails he has sent me but I have always tried to keep this blog PG and we would definitely need an R rating for his insensitive comments. I will sum up in typical hab fan fashion he told me that the Habs were the best ever based solely on the fact that they've won a lot of cups in the past. Since I disagreed with him that meant there were things I should do to myself and where. He also called me a Leafs fan as if the only people that hate Habs are Leafs fans. He told me that the only hockey fans in the world were either Leaf or Habs fans and if you weren't one of the two then you don't have any opinion when it comes to hockey. So I figure a few of us should explain to him how wrong he is. Here is his email address: rich@cogeco.ca WARNING if you receive a response from him it may contain words some would not be able to handle reading. Let the fun begin.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?