Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 11, 2005

Happy 150th



This is my 150th post. We've come a long way from post #1. For those of you not around way back then here is a recap of it: "Is this on. Hello, hello, anyone there. I can't hear anything. Testing, testing, 1. 2, 3, 4, sibillence, sibillence. Frig this doesn't work at all." Yes that was # 1. Even back then my hatred of the Habs was so evident.

I didn't say anything about Booster last weekend mainly because I forgot. It was ok. The skits were kind of funny. The music was mediocre, the food was better than prison food, the speaker didn't make me sleep and it was kind of good to see a bunch of people I hadn't for a while, and Three Season Ant sucked. I just didn't want to run the risk of overstating anything. The truth is "best booster ever....ever." A special thank-you goes out to Anthony Moore and Chris Stephens for the special gift they gave me. I will treasure it forever. You made me feel like one of the groupies and for that I will be eternally grateful.

Scott Ingalls is jealous of me and my computer. Either that or his panties are cutting off the circulation. (I think it's both)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?