Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I am spending my second night in my new house tonight. I'd like to say it has been real spooky staying here on my own. I'd like to say that but it would be lying. It has been great. I have a little storage room in my upstairs that I'm going to turn into a prayer closet. I'm planning on moving the cats in on the weekend but for now I'm all by myself. (don't want to be all by myself) (hey that's a song) (friggin' stupid Darren thinks he needs an education like I couldn't teach him better things than he'll learn at U of T.)

More Games:

37. Fling the Tart
38. The Mustard Sandwich Game
39. How far can I jump in a Hurricane?
40. Will this foghorn Deafen Me?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?