Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 27, 2005

I took part in this year's annual telethon again. The band formerly known as 7 Cent Tip did three songs this year. The first was Yahweh which is off U2's latest album. We also did two praise songs namely O Praise Him (David Crowder) and Sing to the KIng (everybody) Each year I'm usually asked to do something funny as well so in lieu of that I did my Avril Interpretive dance again. Dan Boyd and Cathy Spicer were my back up dancers. I dedicated the performance to the memory of Darren and Bubbles and challenged all the students that liked Darren to pledge $10.00. Sadly no one did. I've added a few new moves to the routine. (muscles, a book, a pregnant woman and the international symbol for lost) Good night in all. They raised just over $20000.00

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?