Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Turns out Richard St Jules has already changed his email. This is definitely a pity and yet another cowardly hablike act. I have added 3 new links under my blogs and such section. the first is none other than my nemesis Laura Mitchell. I wanted a quick link to her site because of game # 41. Tell Laura stories about her lookalikes. long but funny story how this game was invented. Basically be on the look out for people that look like Laura and go on her blog and tell her a story about it. There are currently three stories submitted by the two Scotts and myself. My second link is to Mark Brewer who provides us with a regularily updated, entertaining blog. It is fun trying to guess what he will do to hurt himself each week. My third and final edition is one half of the Skitzoman team: Robin White. I just like Robin and he also regularily blogs and has a creative mind that I enjoy very much. I am willing to add a few more links. Send me the reasons why I should include you and I will decide whether you are linkworthy or not.

Oh yeah my favourite team the Carolina Hurricanes beat Ottawa for the second time this year. They seem to be the only team capable of doing that.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?