Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I suppose i should enter into the pollitical fray for at least one post. Here are my thoughts. I actually can't vote for the Bloc since they never run candidates in my riding. The Green party support the slaughter of animals. (they support PETA) The communist party again never run candidates in our area but I don't think I'd vote for them anyways since red is a Hab colour. The NDP are a joke. (If you think trying to be as evil as possible is a joke) The Liberals are thieves, liars and rumour has it smelly as well. (In other words typical politicians) Truth is I wouldn't vote Liberal if they were the ony party running and I'm sorry but anyone who does is saying I don't care if politicians are honest. Please cheat me and then cheat me some more. That leaves the Conservative party: a combination of "Joe Clark's hole" (Talking to Americans) and the Refoooooooooooooooooooorm party. I don't trust them either but actually think they are the only vote I have to get the Fiberals out of power. In fact a vote for any other party other than the Conservatives is a vote to keep the Fiberals in power. If I have anything to say that won't be happening.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?