Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Time for my second list post in a row. This is very exciting for me as it enables me to post with more regularity about absolutely nothing at all. Before I get to that I just want to say sports has been very good to me as of late. Uconn Huskies men's and women's basketball are a combined 10-0. Daaaaa Bears have won 7 in a row. Carolina is first in their division and seem to be the only team that can beat Ottawa and the Habs have lost 6 of their last 7 games. (glad I'm not a Raptors fan) Any ways here is my list:

1. The Liberal government has fallen and somewhere in the world an elderly woman has fallen down. My question is why can't she get back up and where is G Force when you need them?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?