Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Top 9 Random Things I just Saw on TV



Here were the rules. I kept flipping the stations until Tim told me to stop and then I ranked what I saw into the ever popular Top 9 list. This game is a lot of fun and you should play it with every fifth friend you have. Oh yeah before the list here's an update of recent games.

42. What have I stolen from your house?
43. Random visions of TV game.
44. Oprah Sing a Long

and now the top 9:

#9 The Beastmaster
#8 Restless Female in Blue
#7 a flower girl
#6 cinĀ“pop channel 136
#5 woman eating soup
#4 talking golden idol
#3 Sensodyne helps the Pain
#2 SUV Road Rage
#1 A man headbutting a woman on a ski slope repeatedly. (it made me titter)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?