Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Wow way to long between posts for me. I've even had several good ideas this week to post about none of which I will be using now. I've decided to further my political discussion by following the advice of Darren C. He suggested I pick one issue and vote for the party that best answers to that one issue. So I've thought long and hard about what really is deep in my heart and came up with B.N.I.. B.N.I. of course refers to Bovine Natural Insemination. I think it is terrible that farmers everywhere are taking away a cows ability to have sex and rplacing it with Artificial Insemination. Whatever party promises me that cattle will be legislated into having more sex will have my vote. If anyone has information on one of the parties taking a hard stand on B.N.I. please let me know and thanks.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?