Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Girls Night Facials 


Totem of Facials
Originally uploaded by underquaker.

Girl's Night Gang
Originally uploaded by underquaker.


A Few Good Girls
Originally uploaded by underquaker.

The Real Girls
Originally uploaded by underquaker.
Here are a few pictures from the girls night. We had fruit that we dipped in chocolate (including strawberries), and a vegtable tray, and my special recipe for punch. After that we played spin the bottle. (no not that way you bunch of perverts) When the bottle stopped you had to pick something out of the Bears stocking and do what it said. This involved some confessions, a game of "No Bull" for Holly and of course a pillow fight. After that we did our facials. They were a special seaweed based facial and wow did it make my face feel great. We watched a girls choice video after. I had brought a chick flick but much to my delight the girls wanted to watch "The Patriot" We had popcorn and more punch. Just before everyone left we danced to "I'll Be the One" by the Backstreet Boys. This has to have been my favourite girls night that I have ever been to. Thanks to Holly, Stephanie, Nicole, and Scott for making this day possible.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?