Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 16, 2006

I woke up this morning to snow (not "Informer you no say daddy me Snow me I'll go blame
A licky boom boom down") I mean the real fluffy stuff. (ok I realize that could still be referring to both.) This will be the first day that we cannot see the ground. This is a good thing as I like snow. Not only do we get snow but Heidi's back with us for a couple of weeks. This is her last stop before she moves down to Alabama to help in the hurricane relief work. I don't have much else to report but just so you know I haven't lost the focus for this blog here is my never before uttered sentence for the day. "Carolina Hurricanes are the number one team today in the NHL and the Habs have lost 18 of their last 26 games." That may be the most beautiful thing I have ever said.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?