Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

In the near future I will be making a major addition to this site but in the mean time I decided to add a few more links of some of the blogs that I frequent. Mainly this just makes it more convenient for me. Link # 1 is Jon Billings. I love this guy and he has amazing taste in creativity, humour, and sensualness. At least that is why I assume he named my blog, Blog of the Year" for 2005. Jon actively updates his blog and is very entertaining and informative. Link # 2 is for "the Jew" aka Rob Meeks. Rob has actually visited me on Grand Manan before unlike some of the more useless friends I have. Rob also is secretly (at least he was until now) a part of my team to bring down my nemesis. His recent cannibalism picture brought tears to my eyes. Link #3 is for Matthew Rose. I don't really know Matt but I have been in hockey, baseball, football, and basketball pools with him over the last 5 or 6 years. Plus Matt has the best link to BBC blogs that I've found anywhere. If you're looking to connect with someone and you want to know if they blog check his site first. Link # 4 is for a website of an artist that attends my church. His name is Jeff Bergen and he and his family just moved here recently from Manitoba. I believe God reveals Himself to us through the beauty of the world around us and Jeff has a God given talent for capturing pictures of that beauty. I love art and find myself staring at some of these pictures just being amazed at God and who He is. Crap I'm becoming my nemesis (getting serious in my posting) UHHHHHHHHHHHHH poop.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?