Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Top 9 Charlies and Random facts which Could be True about them



#9 Charlie Peacock - He's some jazz guy that does music. He may or may not own a pony
#8 Charlie Kaufman - I know he writes for movies and TV. I might like his work if I knew what it was. He enjoys drinking liquid beverages.
#7 Charlie Chan - Big movie star a long time ago. Very religious guy cause I think he took a vow of silence or something. Tends to be only black or white just like Michael Jackson.
#6 Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - A story about a kid with a sweet tooth that fools an eccentric billionaire into giving him his factories and slaves. I believe Charlie goes on to form the Martha Stewart corporation and sells his slaves to Kathy Lee Gifford.
#5 Charlie Sheen - This is one "Sassy" actor. "Sproikens Zeee Sassy" He has starred in great cinematic masterpieces such as Men at Work and Hot Shots Part Deux and currently has a TV show about him another guy and a midget. I forget what it is called. Charlie likes ice cream I think.
#4 Charlie Rose - This guy ran a PBS talk show. They talked about a lot of subjects including people, places, and other stuff. Very informative or so I've heard.
#3 Charlie Brown - His brother Steve used to be my youth pastor and now attends my church. He lives in Seal Cove and fishes for a living.
#2 Charlie from Charlie's Angels - This great looking man was an intricate part of solving every crime the other three angels faced. Let's face it they were girls and needed a real man to back them up. His ability to speak out of a box still amazes me.
#1 Charlie Odenthal - I really don't know who this guy is but I think he's into math. Here is his website if you want to check him out: http://www.math.utoledo.edu/~codentha/ Who knows someday this guy might be more famous than Will Perdu.

Well that concludes this top 9 list. I trust you will find it very informative and if not it is probably because you actually read it.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?