Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

You may think I am finally posting again because I want to brag about Carolina destroying the habs the other night. I may be posting to talk about the Habs new strategy of not practicing between games (snicker snicker). I could be posting to brag that the University of Connecticut Huskies are the number 1 team in the nation and flukey duke is not. I could mention the 81 points Kobe Bryant scored against a stellar Raptors defense once again solidifying my prediction that when his career is over the top 3 Basketball players of all time will be #1 Kobe Bryant, #2 Wilt Chamberlain, and #3 Magic johnson. I could bring up the election and how everywhere my family lives went Conservative including my brother in Newfoundland, My cousin in Ottawa, his parents in Shawville, my parents in Norton, another cousin in Manitoba, and my riding on Grand Manan. (for all his talk Maves's riding went Liberal) I could do these things but I won't. Instead I will say Knock Knock.... (I'm waiting for your response) ..... Norma Lee. (Norma Lee Who?) Normalee I don't go around knocking on doors, but do you want to buy a set of encyclopedias?

Comments:
Bone Loss Drugs http://www.tenthousandvillagesid.com/ - xanax online pharmacy Too much of the drug could be released if the pill is broken and consumed. [url=http://www.tenthousandvillagesid.com/]alprazolam online pharmacy[/url]
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?