Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Big congratulations go out to both the guys and girls Grand Manan teams for earning berths to the provincial finals at the Aitken Center. Hopefully we'll be bringing back two banners next weekend. The girls won there game handily but the guys game was intense. They won by 3 but they were only up by 1 for the last couple of minutes. Good games.

Those of you that have been emailing me about Laura: She's just been a little off ever since she lied to my face and had my sister lie for her as well. My continued prayer is that not only will she eventually come to repentance and stop with her cheap shots but that she'll stop having others lie for her as well. Oh and a special thank-you goes out to my second Laura Mitchell belonging delivered to me. This one was only worth a dollar but it is the thought that counts. For more info. check out the ultimate game site link on the left. (game # 46 to be exact)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?