Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Hosehead Theodore Montreal's # 1 Goalie 


Hosehead Theodore Montreal's # 1 Goalie
Originally uploaded by underquaker.
My cousin Paul sent me this cartoon. I'm so glad Theodore is Montreal's best goalie. Maybe they should see if Peter Ing would be ready to come out of retirement. (that was an inside joke that only older hockey fans will get) (For those of you younger ones, or non sports lovers I basically said oh Justin Timberlake has left Nsync you should replace him with Willie Nelson)(for all you tone deaf people out there that don't understand that Willie Nelson sounds bad it would be like me saying you should replace Oprah Winfrey with Fran Dreschler)(she was the Nanny, or the secretary on UHF)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?