Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Scottie and Brandon bring up interesting points in their comments on my last post. Habs fans fall into two categories. I know this will be taken out of context but I love one of the category of Hab fans very much. These are the ones that Scottie described. Category A Hab fan is only happy when Montreal is winning and since this seldom happens anymore most of the time they complain about how crappy the Habs are. (see why I like them) While I was in Montreal watching a game last time (Habs lost) I wore my "I Hate the Habs" hat. I had dozens of Hab fans both laugh at and compliment me on my hat. They enjoyed the fact that I was making fun of their team. During the game every time Patrice Brisebois (hab defenseman) touched the puck all the Hab fans booed. I of course joined in. (love those fans) Recently the target is Jose (hosehead) Theodore. Everything he does for the Habs he gets booed. It's all kind of sad really. Category B Hab fans which Brandon and Scottie fit in to are Hab fans that are blinded to the suckiness of their favourite team. They figure because a long time ago the Habs won some cups therefore they must still be good. These type of Hab fans are annoying and boring. Because back when there were only 6 teams, they happened to win a bunch of cups. This does not mean they are even a half decent team now nor does it mean they compare to the Yankees, Lakers (hate to say Celtics) or even Steelers in championship material. These teams won their championships in leagues that had more than 26 teams (30 even) Category A Hab fans need to be encouraged in their hatred of their favourite team. Category B Hab fans just need to be made fun of.

Oh yeah and I have an even bigger revealing coming up this week than the last time. This revealing will stun the entire world. (or at least it would if they'd all check out my site)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?