Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I just got back from hiking from Dark Harbour to the Whistle. This completes the route I started last fall when I hiked from the Southern Head lighthouse to Dark Harbour and then lost the trail somewhere near money cove. I went with Tim, Manitoba Jeff (if you haven't already check out the link to Jeff's art on the left) and Jeff Leighton. We had a lot of fun climbing over a cliff using ropes to get to Beals Eddy. Then we ate lunch and ran into Phillip Parker. He likes to chop wood. Climbing back up the cliff was fun (if you like torture and pain). We also all found great walking sticks thanks to a helpful beaver. He even peeled it all for us. I've enjoyed the comments on my last post. Nice to see some first time posters. Sorry Paul but your initials are still public domain. Whoever you paid for the patent ripped you off. Well I'm going to take a nap now before I go out and party at the church. Toodles.

P. S. Bears are nice.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?