Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

March Madness is coming this Thursday and as usual I'm doing a pool. If you want to enter you can make your picks on line at the site I will give you soon. This is a pay site so I'm not going to be using it but i can get your picks off it before they shut it down because I didn't pay them. ( I'm so smrt) If you want to enter go to www.tournamentpools.com . If you didn't register last year you may ned to this year. once you are in the pool ID is 17152 and the password is Uconn . Let me know if you have any trouble. You can also enter by faxing picks to 506-662-8743 or by calling me and reading them over the phone. If you live on Grand Manan you can also just hand your picks to me.

I will be posting about our Alabama trip after Thursday.

P.S. I own a Sheetz hat.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?