Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 02, 2006

This will be my last post for a week and a half. I'm heading with a group of 42 people from Grand Manan down to Grand Bay Alabama to help out with some of the Katrina hurricane relief. Should be an awesome trip. I'll fill you in when I get home and also give you a list of the things I bought at Sheetz on the way down and back. We have a great group of people going with us. Pray that each one that goes will have their lives impacted. (crap serious post again: booger booger on the wall. slipping falling like a ball. A ball that's been flung to the Earth, by a child for what it's worth. Oh where oh where did that booger come from . Not from my dad and not from my Auntie.) (that's better)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?