Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 15, 2006

If you look to the left you will see a new section entitled Kirk's Downloads. If I get back to writing and recording songs this section will get bigger. If I don't then it will remain the same. #1 I love your smell is a song that I wrote and recorded pretty much adlib with Tim on guitar. If you listen closely you can hear the sniff track I added later. I love the harmonies on the third verse. # 2 The Groin Shot Song. This is a parody to the Superman song by 5 For Fighting. It tells the classic story of boy meets girl, boy likes girl, girl is a psycho hose beast. # 3 Kirk's Numa Numa Remix. I just took the Numa Numa song and fooled around with it in garage band. I added a shaker. (I played it not the loop one) and I added some commentary and harmonies. # 4 Desire. This song is a worship song that was written by Caleb Lapointe. I really like it. Scottie Leighton played guitar for me. If you click on the links you should be able to download the songs on the site you are taken to.

Days that Mike MacNeil has not commented on my blog = 4

Comments:
That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?