Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Well I'm almost home. I have a meeting tonight in Sussex and I will be on the island Wednesday morning. I know people want me to talk about the Carolina series and I'd love to talk about the horrible 4 penalty calls on Carolina (1 with 4 minutes left in regulation and 3 in overtime) but I won't. The truth is I hate how much this series is affecting me emotionally. The funny thing is I've been with friends for the past few days so no one has actually been giving me a hard time. I've still felt so bad that I realize after kicking Pepsi I still have a serious addiction. It is my addiction to hating the Habs. Now don't get me wrong, on the surface this is a good addiction to have, kind of like an addiction to helping the poor, or loving Jesus but I've allowed it to effect my emotions to the point of almost depression. I've talked it over with God and since we agree hating the Habs is good I may be giving up hockey totally for a year. This year I didn't watch much on tv and never went to a game for the first time in 8 years so maybe it won't be as hard as I thought. Anyways even if you never hear another word of hockey spoken from my mouth know that my hatred of the Habs still runs pure and I'll still take submissions for the annual hab burning at camp this year. (I have a hat and a poster of Patricia Roy right now) See you all soon!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?