Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 05, 2006

As Nate, Scott, and I lay tanning on my clothing mandatory roof this afternoon singing backstreet boys songs at the top of our lungs I realized the Habs will never, ever win another cup. This made me very happy. I can now enjoy the playoffs. I of course hope that Carolina wins the cup but I actually like all the rest of the teams that are left and so I can't really lose. Just a reminder that I am collecting Hab paraphernalia to burn at camp again this year. Short post but it is time to go. Always remember life is like a box of shoe horns. You never know when you'll get your finger stuck in a shoe.

Days that Dan Lamos has not commented on my blog = 4.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?