Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 15, 2006

Everyone must download Streamline by Newton. I am declaring this song along with Everytime We Touch by Cascada as the Kirk Perry official dance songs of the summer. Know this!!! At any given moment you are dancing to either of these songs you may just be dancing with me. (I know that has been the dream of many and the nightmare of others)(especially those hiding from the mafia in a supermarket) (that was a totally inside joke) I actually have planned a few posts but haven't had the time to sit down and do the work to get them ready for print. I have decided something though. I am only giving Dan Lamos 30 days to sign my blog and then he will be moved to my blacklisted star list which already includes such names as Shania Twang, Reese Witherspoon, and Casper the "friendly" Ghost. Only 8 wins left.


Dan Lamos has not posted in 14 days and still has 16 days left before he becomes officially blacklisted.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?