Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I can hardly believe my Hurricanes are playing so well. For those of you that don't follow hockey: Hockey is a sport, men chase a puck (flat, black, hard ball) with sticks and beat each other senseless until someone gets the puck into the net. This is called a goal. Ok for the rest of us. I took the ride back in 2002 all the way to the finals and I'm hoping to do it again. Carolina is my only favourite team that has not won the top prize in their sport. (unless you count the Avco Cup in the WHA)

Retraction - my bad the Harem scarem is actually the Ace of Diamonds in the Elvis deck. Imagine my embarrassment to forget such an important detail. Thanks to Justin Coutu for revealing my shortcoming to the world.

Days that Dan Lamos has not commented on my blog = 8

(WHERE ARE YOU DAN? PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, COMMENT TO ME. WHY WON'T YOU SPEAK TO ME? WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?) The preceding message was only meant for one person so please do not read it. In retrospect it may or may not have been better to put this warning in front of the monostatement. Oops.

Comments:
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Fall area rugs Delaware pontiac dealers bob brown isuzu Polartec 300 fleece jacket Car+alarms+installation Austin web marketing company
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?