Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 29, 2006

Post # 200

Hey you can change your font colour. Well I have little to report for post 200 except that I have added two more games to the Ultimate Game Site. Game # 47 is Name Your favourite Body Part Game and Game # 48 is Between the eyes: The story of Nate's Sock. To play this game and many other special ones click on the link on the left.

Dan Lamos has only a couple of days left before he is blacklisted. Can I just say though how pleased I am that both Adam and Heather Durkee commented on my blog. I mean that has got to be worth at least 6 Dan Lamos comments when it comes to bringing prestige and validity to my site. Thank-you sooooooo much.

5 More wins.

Comments:
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Illinois hire interior designer yasmin b kahn Yasmin 28 effects side Angel fire hiking
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?