Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Well 3 things.

1. Tried to sleep on my roof on Monday night but the fog horn kept waking me up. I almost fell off my roof again when I was coming back in. It's almost a 30 foot drop from my top roof where I was sleeping so that might have hurt. (but I doubt it. )

2. I did this test: Which Princess Bride Character are you? Should there be any surprise? I was Fezzik. The tall, incredibly handsome, indestrucible giant. (yes I know I used tall and giant both as adjectives)

3. I watched both Xmen 3 and the Da Vinci code. Ok Xmen was amazing but once again they focused on dumb characters like Wolverine. Ok we get it you can slice things up with your claws and heal. Collosus just did not get enough screen time. He is just so perfect and yet hardly utilized in this movie. I agree with Caleb the Beast was perfectly cast. P.S. I like Wolverine I'm just bitter about Collosus. The other movie, forget the controversy, and lies the Da Vinci Code as a movie sucked. I read the book the day I went to see it and found myself amazed at how Ron Howard (great directer usually) could totally ruin a book that actually had moments of entertainment in it. The casting was bad. Tom Hanks was really bad. Sophie was bad and very stupid in this movie which I found interesting as I thought the point of this book was to make money by bringing up the controversy that the Church puts down women. Well the movie put her down. The only redeeming thing was Silas the albino Monk. Good acting and believable. I give this movie a lemming. In other words it kills itself by being unimaginative and stupid. Xmen 3 I give a platypus. (Zion Hill campers know what a big deal that is)

Dan Lamos = Black listed.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?