Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Well the votes are in. Counting Tim's, Darren's, Nate's Kirk's and Lisa's vote we have 5 votes that chop Suey is a Chinese Dish and a diatribe by Scott about disagreeing with Americans who agree with Kirk. So it is unanimous chop suey is officially now a Chinese dish and not macaroni and beef in a bowl. I guess I can't say I'm very surprised by this vote. After all those that voted Chinese were right. So I'm off to Creation tomorrow. Everyone reading this should plan now to go next year. It is always a blast unless you hate good music, moshing and having fun. (Dan Boyd) I won't be posting this week but I promise an update as soon as I get home.

I had a parade the day after Carolina won the cup. I gathered all the Hurricane fans on the island together and I drove from Castalia to Grand Harbour holding my mini Stanley Cup over the car and honking my horn. Darren came with me so I wouldn't be by myself. Once again it is great to be one of the only ones who was right.

Comments:
Very nice site! » »
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?