Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Whine, whine, whine. Kirk make a new post, why does your favourite hockey team get to win the cup, why don't you ever put on a purple thing and dance around. All I've been hearing lately is whining. So now it is my turn to whine and so I'm going to as soon as I think of something to whine about. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................................... Wait I've got it. What's the deal with people thinking chop suey is not a Chinese dish? Can you believe there are actually people in this world that think if you throw hamburger and macaroni in the same bowl that you have created chop suey. The survey is on. Chop Suey is it a Chinese dish or hamburger and pasta in a bowl. Feel free to google it for the answer if you are not sure.

On a weirder note we finally played Ultimate Elimination Bruce again. (sorry Cathy) Darren broke several original rules and I'm considering bringing him before the council of the game namely: Caleb Lapointe, Mark Croswell, Lauri Croswell, Big Balls Bowen, Kirk Perry, Justin Coutu and the Bruce himself. (although rumour has it the Bruce has been banned from this game) I finished 7th. This ties for my worst showing ever and puts my career record up to 12 games played 0 Wins 12 losses. I finished second 5 times but that is no consolation, just ask the Oilers. Ohhhhhhhhhh snap. I lost in rock paper scissors to paper of all things. How do you lose to paper? Such an amateur throw on my part. Well once again a first time player namely: Nicole Neves won the game. This marks the 5th time that I remember a first time player winning and I think it needs to stop. For one thing I don't believe they really appreciate the greatness of what they have achieved. They become an asterisk in the game never to become part of any tournament of UEB champions. It's just wrong but this time I blame Darren for not following the rules. Squeen!!!

Comments:
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! mouse rattle cat toy
 
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »
 
That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?