Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 12, 2006

Wow, 3 awesome services today. Our morning service was cancelled due to a funeral in our church so I went to Seal Cove Baptist. I really enjoyed it. I heard a testimony of God setting someone free of things that I had talked to them about years ago and I had been praying for. I'm glad I was lead there to hear about the results. The funeral service was for Harold Tatton. He has been a part of our church since its inception and was just an amazing man of God. The funeral was great. It was all about honouring what God had done through his life and remembering good times. Then we had our evening service. I advertised that this Sunday evening was really our morning service and we had Silas Daggett share his testimony. He is a Grand Mananer that God has really got a hold of. The Spirit of God was just so thick in the service. I was bawlling before I even got to the stage. We praised, read scripture, heard Silas's testimony and then praised and in the end 4 more people got saved. We usually average around 35 in our pm service but tonight we had over 180. Like I said good services today. Yes this is a serious post. I thought I'd try one. The experience of writing it was ok but I find myself thinking. I'm used to just typing the first things that come into my mind. This thinking thing may or may not be a good thing.

2 More wins.

Comments:
What a great site »
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?