Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Highlights of Beulah for me:

1. Playing "No Bull" with Tim and Aaron in Grand Bay across from the Irving on a public bench.
2. Lots of Euchre. I finished with a record of 15 and 4. (I'm thinking Darren that that should move me up in the rankings a little bit)
3. Getting to see Emmalina again.
4. Receiving the gift of a blank card.
5. The Bethany Bash, which included Ed Grimly and Benny Hen.
6. Three Season ant concert. (but I was a little disappointed that the Grand Mananers didn't lead the way in the moshing department)
7. Using toilet paper.
8. Completing my first "triple threat" in a softball game. ( a triple threat is a hitting a homerun, breaking a bat, and getting hit in the face with the softball)
9. Entertaining kids with Sarah Canney and Val Macallum.
10. Seeing Rebecca get ordained. (playing mad gab during the ordination service)
11. Reaquainting myself with old friends.
12. Having people come up to me and say "you know I was thinking of you when the Carolina Hurricanes won the Stanley Cup"
13. Receiving congratulations and a hand shake from H. C. Wilson (hab fan) because of # 12.
14. Bud Bence
15. Butter tarts and Chicken Shnitzzle.
16. Paul's Camera story.
17. Leaving

These were my highlights. I know I probably forgot something but that is ok because I got a hug from Anthony Moore of three season ant and that will get me through any of the angry comments I receive because I didn't include you.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?