Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 18, 2006

Just a footnote from my last entry. Apparently I suffered a minor concussion and a slight case of whiplash. Thank-you for all my well wishers...oh wait you all just laughed at me. To be honest I would have done the same thing. I finished another song last night. This one is for a birthday party and is about the birthday girl. I think it is some of my best work but I've come to notice a pattern in my writing lately. My last 4 songs have all been so full of inside jokes that the average person has no idea why what they are hearing is funny. I miss the days of writing about poop, back hair, being kicked in the groin and a creepy fetish for a girl's smell as these are all things we can readily relate to. I have been on a creative high lately but I feel like I'm creating stuff for myself and not for anyone else. I'm not even sure if there is much of a point of uploading my last two songs as the audience that will get them is so restrictive. I think maybe I should sell out and start writing mainstream music. Songs about love, pimpin', dancing the night away, acquiring more bling, self promoting, and having fun. That's right I think I want to be the next Michael Bubble. Now all I need is his voice and money.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?