Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 11, 2006

Seems like I got back just in time. This blog was created with the innocent intention of promoting hatred and destruction towards the most useless of teams in the history of sports otherwise known as the Habs. I go away for two weeks and come home and read the comments posted on my last post only to find my blog has been perverted and changed into a self promotional tool t promote the recent TV exploits of one Scottie Leighton. (hab fan) NO MORE!!! I'm back and I will purge this tasteless, purposeful distraction of all that is good from my site. Let it be known that all future attempts to promote the evil that is among us will be immediately stricken from the pixels of my screen.

On a lighter note camp was awesome. I got to reaquaint myself with old friends and some of my favourite campers from past years as well as meet some new amazing people. Many of my future posts will be about my time away and the many new games were invented. There is something about Zion Hill that sparks my creativity and so before this year ends I will be posting a new parody I wrote at camp as well as producing two new videos that I thought up at camp. (possibly three) My Birthday was on Wednesday and I will mention this now it ended at East Side Marios with very dear friends and a free meal for me, courtesy of East Side and its manager Mr. Bubbles Owen. I got to stand on a chair while people sang to me. Good times. More later.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?