Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Since you've been asking. My cat Sabre son of Rajah, (Not sure who the father is) is very sick. I had someone look at him today from our church and we think he may have gotten in a fight with a muskrat. (not the neighbour's cat 'cause if it was the neighbour's cat I would be hitting it with paintballs repeatedly until it stopped moving) So basically there is a quarter sized hole in my cat. I can see its insides and can smell the wonderful stench of infection. He really hasn't moved for 24 hours but I got him to eat and drink today. I also thanks to help from Melanie Small got him rigged up with a bandage he can't get off and I've smeared polysporen all over the wound. The next couple of days will tell the tale. He's walking around some tonight so I think that is a good sign.

I'm planning a which pastor had the worst blooper contest which I will post this weekend before I head out to Australia/Hawaii. I emailed a bunch of pastors asking for examples and have received a few but if you have one you want to tell on your pastor please email it to me rather than posting it in the comments. (make it more of a surprise) My email (as if you don't already have it) is www.habhate@nbnet.nb.ca

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?