Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 11, 2006

I'm waiting on details from one last story so the pastor's mistake issue is still to come which means there is still time to submit them to my email address or in Paul's case let me know who the pastor is he told the story about. I went to the Hillsong church Sunday night and the whole experience was quite amazing. It is great being in a church where 70 % of the members enjoy jumping around as part of their praise and worship. I'm going to try to buy recordings of the services I attend so people back home can see them. I'm going to a conference there tonight on "Grace and Favour" I've eaten at two Tai restaurants here and I must say I will be looking for them when I get home. The Tai restaurants here are cleverly named: Tai tanic, Bow Tai, Tai riffic. I suggested Taity Whitey and Tai Domi and to my surprise no one has used those names yet. Maybe I'll open a restaurant while I'm here. I've always known I'm meant to open a restaurant some day. I thought it would be a toaster theme. " Come in to Toaster Buns where toasting only bread seems lame." I know I need to work on that but hey not if I go Tai instead. hmmmmmm Tai Die, Taile Floor, Taiger Lilly, Canadian Taire, Tailynol, Taime to make the doughnuts....(Krispy Kreme doughnuts here $2.50 a piece)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?