Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Just a quick update to let everyone know that I am here safely in Australia. Jo H asked me if I kept my feet up on the plane and the answer is no but I found it really curious that in a couple of the airport terminal gift shops that they sell large rubber snakes. Caleb and Jo L have seen Snakes on a plane as well and agree with me as to the high entertainment value. So far people I know who have seen the movie and liked it 14 and people I know that have seen it and disliked it 1 (A hab fan) (Maybe hab fans have no taste...what am I saying of course they have no taste.) I'm hoping that my next post will be my pastor pulpit mistakes contest. Stay tuned. I'd say I miss you all but I haven't slept in 2 days and I'm really not sure who you are any more. If you want to contact me while I'm away either post a comment or email me as I have access to my account here. That's all. TA TA (Tobias and Anne)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?