Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Well it is official; Scottie Leighton has won the first ever "Pitching Tents Pastor Misspeak competition" My favourite was definitely Tim's blunder. Of course hearing it live and knowing Tim's intentions were to uplift the parents and their teens made it all the more sweeter. Well I'm still alive. I started doing a few touristy things this week. I went to a museum, an animal, park, the aquarium and one of my highlights eating lunch on the grass in Hyde Park. This is simply one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. Tomorrow I'm going to the AFL semi finals. This is a very big deal. There will be over 70000 people at the game and I've been assured riots are a possibility. (I'm crossing my fingers) (I'm also hoping to bring this game back to Grand Manan. I played it for myself for the first time yesterday. It is pretty tough but with a little practice I could be the best in all of Grand Manan.) Bears are 2-0. Habs have not won a game in 5 months. Things are good.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?