Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 16, 2006

I am a slogger. Sorry it's my first time I wanted to know how that felt. Ok I think I'm going to do a few posts about stories from my trip. I am calling my first one:

100 Reasons Why Kirk Will Never Get a Tattoo



One day while in Australia Kirk decided to go to work with Caleb. Caleb works in a little office testing food products by taking blood samples of his volunteer eaters. I like to eat so I volunteered to work with him on this day. Caleb took me into the back room and showed me how easy it was to prick your finger with a very small needle and place a few drops of blood on a piece of paper which can be analyzed. I then showed Caleb how dangerous it is for a 6' 3" man to be very dizzy in a small room filled with blood samples and test tubes. As I struggled towards a comfy chair and lay there for the next 3 hours barely able to move without feeling like all my internal fluids in my body were currently in a centrifuge this thought went through my mind: If my phobia of needles cause me this much stress and down time how would I ever survive the hundreds of needle pricks I would need to receive to get my "I hate Tattoos" tattoo. Sadly my body will remain without colour until tattoos are burned onto the body through the use of lasers. (I wonder if that laser would scald me)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?