Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 20, 2006

Ok Here's Story #2 from Kirk's Australia adventures. It is a tragic story that I've entitled:

How Kirk found out Australians Are Racists



One beautiful Saturday night Kirk got ready to participate in the greatest game ever invented. That game of course, as if you didn't know, is Ultimate Elimination Bruce. If you are unfamiliar with the game it is a combination of janitor, truth, dare, double dare, rock, paper, scissors and Survivor. Caleb invited me to take part in the Australia championships. The only way in to the game was to have won before. That was why I was so honoured to be invited as even though I have made the final 3, 5 times I have finished 2nd 5 times and have never won. 8 combatants but there could only be one owner of the UEB/Cricket trophy. The game ensued. Within 2 rounds I made my way to President where I remained for the rest of the game. I was a good president showing compassion to those at lower stations then me (everyone) and providing entertainment when necessary. When the dust settled the final 3 were Caleb Lapointe, Kirk Perry (both original members) and Greg Driscoll. (yes that Greg Driscoll) All 3 of us masterfully answered the question round which included an opportunity for me to bust out my dancing moves which surprised and enthralled everyone. It was then time for the voting. After the first 4 votes the score was tied Kirk - 2 votes, Greg - 2 votes. (Caleb - 0) Last voter was Tim Robinson (Australian). He proceeded to tell why he would or would not vote for people. Just before he declared his vote it was clear the vote was mine due to the glowing praise of my game and then he uttered these words: "My vote is for Greg because we have to keep the championship in Australia and I can't vote for a Canadian." What a racist jerk. Now I have finished 2nd 6 out of 6 times thanks to the predjudice of a Wallaby. I now know how Kunta Kinte must have felt just before they cut his foot off. (and this was how I found out Australians are racists)

Private message to Greg: This is not over. Your disrespect of the hallowed final 3 was noted and is sure to be a topic of discussion at the next council of 8.

Comments:
As the AUSTRALIAN CHAMPION I thoroughly enjoyed reading this blog. I love my fellow country men. A Canadian shall never win the Australian Bruce Championships. As for my disrespect for the final three;I respect the final three as much as any other Bruce player.
Ps: I will never take a .... up the .......
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?