Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

As I gaze upon the wind outside
A peace comes to my soul.
A bird upon this breath doth glide
I get an urge to bowl
No pins or balls do I possess
So I use rocks and glassware
I'm filled with hate but I digress
Willing a strike with my stare.
I launch the first which is a miss
and flies through yonder window.
I see the face and hear the hiss
Now where did my new gun go.
The neighbour' cat it bellows loud
like a first time girl in labour.
I fire the gun and in the cloud
It flees just like a jaybird.
So I reload and shoot again
This time I turn the scope on
Fur flies, a hit between the eyes
a trophy dead on my lawn.
My cats rejoice the band it plays
the ravens start to chow down
I lead the cheer hip hip hooray
and frollick in my nightgown
The moral of this sordid tale
is shoot to kill the first time
It helps to stop that aweful wail
And saves some shells to kill mimes.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?